View Single Post
Old 11-04-2016, 10:42 AM  
Grisey
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGaySocialNetwork View Post
@Grisey

-No mention of the amount needed? (between $5-10,000)

Estimated time to generate the investment back, 3-6 months, depending on speed of coding etc etc
If $$$$ isnt earned back within a set time period you will to increase the % payout for the investor to make there money back at a faster pace.

Quote:
Are you putting money in or just using the investors ?- I am only temp selling a portion to fund the site, but if the company i work with adds value to the company and remains as a silent partner then i am open to a permanent ownership, this will be something that is drawn up in our legal agreement and is something we can discuss.
You still haven't answered the question, if they are getting 25% say for $10k where is the other 75% ( $30k) coming from ?

They have already added value in the fact without this money, the site stays as a dream.

Are you putting dollars in as investment or just time ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grisey
So you are wanting to use someone else funds for 1/2 years fuck them off unless they give you more money to keep the percentage.
Quote:
-No
Quote:
I am only temp selling a portion to fund the site
^^^^ Kinda looks like you just want to use someone else's money, then get rid once they have made your dream come true.

How much is it to code and how many quotes did you get ?
Grisey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote