View Single Post
Old 11-05-2016, 08:22 PM  
Brian mike
STAND OUR GROUND

Industry Role:
:stoned Hosting expressvb.com anyone using them ? Beware DON'T DO IT

Can't beleive it and tired to talk about it all day ... Yup my whole network is down.

6 hours now..... no need to say I'm fucking gone from that pitty hosting company expressvb.com

Im at the point im better off to get my own dedicated server and hire a third party as server admin to manage the server when need it.

Ignore my email, No custumer Service, and ignore more email.

Looking for a dedicated server in Netherland. ( NOT INTERESTED IN BS FULLY MANAGE )

Looking for a third party (Solo or company) to act a server admin. (REFERENCE will be required)

- If your the type of not answer your email PLEASE DONT CONTACTING ME
- If your the type who always put error on someone else PLEASE DONT CONTACT ME.
- If your the type who only answer email the last week of the month before renewal PLEASE DONT CONTACT ME.
- If you don't like your job as Hosting administrator PLEASE DONT CONTACT ME
- If your the type to have personal problem taking over your job PLEASE DONT CONTACT ME

- Now if you want to get pay every month on time with no BS CONTACT ME PLEASE
- If you know how to handle server from A-Z CONTACT ME PLEASE
- If your the type who like to find solution to problem CONTACT ME PLEASE
- If you appreciate the repeat business of your client and show it by providing good standard custumer service CONTACT ME PLEASE

First strike was with Arvixe.com I DON'T RECOMMEND ( Since they sold custumer service went to Shit )

Second strike expressvb.com I DON'T RECOMMEND ( Since day one i have a bad vibe.... after few month service went to Shit )

Honestly i'm all about business but it's hard when your hosting company offering fully manage DEDICATED SERVER at $200+/ months
can't keep up the server online 24h/7 with a Little company We are at this point LMAO ....

All in all if your a reputable hosting company out on Netherland area hit me up .

Thanks
Brian mike is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote