View Single Post
Old 11-05-2016, 10:28 PM  
ClayM
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
New DATING Site Requires Experienced Webmaster (Remote Position)

New DATING Site Requires Experienced Webmaster (Remote Position)

(Please note, Lazy people that have nothing but excuses please do not apply)
We are a brand new Dating site, I am looking for a Webmaster/Manager to run the site and grow it. I have invested the money in the name and software and now want to take it further, what I require:
- Social Media presence, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, you will be responsible maintaining these accounts, gaining followers; I will be spending money on ads on these sites.

- Gaining traffic to the site through various websites

- Liaising with me on a daily basis, at the end of each day I require a list of what has been done for the day or night.

- Making tweaks on the site that are needed, this site is brand new and I don?t have the time to be going through the entire site, this will be your baby.

- This site is a free model, there will be no affiliates.

- Once site has grown and we start attracting advertisers you will receive a percentage of the profit from the site.

- Performing tasks that I set out for you for the day, this will be done via email and sometimes phone.

- As this is a remote position you can chose the hours you want to work, as long as 8 hours per day is spent on the site per day.

- You will be paid a weekly wage and then it will be reviewed once the site grows and you will receive a percentage of advertising revenue, I don?t want any lazy people, I don?t want any excuses as to why things have not been done, I want results, I want to see it grow, if it does not grow then you will not remain with the site, it?s pretty simple.

- Please leave your contact details here and I will send you an email, I need someone ASAP.

- Thanks
ClayM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote