View Single Post
Old 11-14-2016, 09:04 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by purrvy View Post
Maybe the fact you think a decent site can be done in a couple of hours is the real folly. No business worth while, website or not takes a couple hours to build. Not unless your are cheap and building off wordpress plugins and bombarding your users with spammy ads. LOL
You have misread my comment... I was talking about PRODUCTION COST of 2 h of content.. Locations,sets,props,costumes,crew,equipment,trans port,catering, accomodation, talent,editing, mastering... All that will yield what I was talking about 2h of content. But I guess you would not know any of that.

So I spent 5 K in producing a content ( or even more) you'll spend 5 K building it and then what ? I am out 5K and the site has maybe 2 hours of content, we split it and then what again I will spend another 50 K to get another 20h and you just "whistle a Dixie" and do nothing.

... And I almost forgot I pay for the server, I pay the fees to payment processors. If somebody is that stupid all the power to you. My last item of advice: If somebody serious goes for this, then only to copy the site and then tell you to fuck off, so at least built some secret back door to at least take them down.

...and BTW good luck.
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook