View Single Post
Old 11-14-2016, 02:14 PM  
Dvae
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ********** View Post
Assholes, listen up.

I am so fucking sick and tired of people who think this is funny. The dumbass redneck hillbilly that did this, exposed those protesters to dangerous levels of carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxides, sulfur formaldehyde, benzene, volatile organic compounds, and compounds like hydrocarbons of paraffinic, and naphthenic, all of which are nearly guaranteed to give these people cancer and or Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease if they inhaled even a single mouthful of the stuff.

Both my Father and my sister were lost to lung cancer and COPD. The incredible fucking stupidity of these people is bad enough without others calling it funny.

People need to grow the fuck up and fast. You don't like Trump protesters? Pick up a sign and protest back, but don't fucking poison people and doom them to a slow and agonizing death then pat yourself on the back for it. Fuck you.
It would be so much better if they destroyed property and burned flags.

Arguing with a troll is a lot like wrestling in the mud with a pig, after a couple of hours you realize the pig likes it.
Dvae is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote