View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 08:19 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFremont View Post
There are a dozen countries that I've been to that offer the same as Dubai yet without sacrificing basic human rights; high end shopping, nice hotels and restaurants, and so on.
For one example, I prefer to visit any number of cities in Brasil where women to men ratio is 5 to 1, friendly people, great food, nice beaches, cool culture and lovely country side. And people dress and do whatever and however they please.

I have a fundamental problem with Dubai; a place built strictly to attract foreigners and tourists yet impose archaic, 5th century rules with respect to women. I get the whole 'if you are in a foreign country then you must respect their laws', sure, but not being comfortable to hold your gf's hand or give her a kiss or her wearing what she wants while on vacation, well that just sounds fuckin dumb.

And btw, I've been to Dubai 3 times for business.
RummyBoy is a well known anti American shit stirrer here who says he's been/done anywhere/anything that's being discussed, just so you know. He's been called out many times by others.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote