View Single Post
Old 11-19-2016, 08:31 AM  
MKA
Hey...

Industry Role:
BONGACASH not paying out

Hi,

So bongacash was advertising the PPS offer on their cam programs and i decided to give it a shot.

Got 115 signups with a 1:540 ratio.
Since we operate in this business for about 10 years now with quality traffic and our traffic is mainly GOOGLE and mainly TIER 1, about 75% of these signups were from the USA. We simply do have quality traffic, we know what we have and we also work with other paysites and convert pretty well.

So far so good, we reached our minimum pay limit and when payday arrived our payment got frozen. Got an email and they requested us to provide our traffic sources. Since we have nothing to hide, we did.

This was the reply we got.
Hello! Please stop your traffic on PerSignup program due to low productivity of your traffic. Accornig to our Terms (https://bongacash.com/terms, point 6.6.) your pending payout will be temporarily frozen in order to clarify the referred members' behavioural factors and productivity trends. (november 2nd)
We see that users aren't so active, but we check the activity on many parameters. A list of these parameters, I can not give you ()

I then told them i would share my experience on GFY and got a warning that if i show blatant disrespect towards the company they will ban my account + later on "if we find your post on GFY, you know what happens" (wtf?)

Anyway.
I think its not wrong to share my experience with this company.
It is my duty to warn fellow webmasters who think of using their PPS program.
Watch out with bongacash, you might simply loose all the money you made with them.
MKA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote