View Single Post
Old 11-21-2016, 06:33 AM  
LovinNothin
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smack dat View Post
You're officially old

Yes, but I'll take The Beatles, The Doors, Hendrix, Stevie Wonder, Led Zep, Janice Joplin, Van Halen, U2, INXS, Journey, M. Jackson, Stevie Ray Von, Pink Floyd, Clapton, Prince, the list goes on.... I'll take them any day over the fucking rat shit crap that kids like today.

The only difference is really simple, the artists I listed write and play instruments to create their own music.

I don't know what the fuck these rappers and hip hop people do to write their shit other than talk over a beat. And don't get the wrong idea about rapping, IT'S NOT SINGING, IT'S TALKING. It's creative poetry, not music.

You don't need any special talent to 'talk' over a beat, other than memorizing words that rhyme. You know, like we did in the 3rd grade.

But, if you are a diabetic over weight black man, put on the shades, gold chains, and start talking over the beat and BAM! You can call yourself a rapper. Nice. Just talk about any shit you want to as long as it rhymes, you know, like in GRADE SCHOOL.

I'm glad when I was young we had real artists. This generation doesn't know how bad they have it.
LovinNothin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote