View Single Post
Old 11-24-2016, 10:50 PM  
Dave wholovesvintagestyle

Industry Role:
Clips4Sale Has Great Vintage...

.. at

clips4sale.com/studio/86735/

I tried to insert links here but my message count being less than 30 does not allow me to do that yet. Sorry for any inconvenience... but pasting this into your browser will interest you greatly.

Well, the vintage is not 'old' vintage but its a new recreation of old vintage. By that I mean "Wanilianna" does a great job at being perhaps the most beautiful woman there is wearing nylon stockings, garters, and the 1950s retro white lingerie, and traditional pin-up style clothing. She also offers just about everything else (bondage, encapsulation, lesbian-love, layers, semen-fetish, high heels, and her orgasms (absolutely real) are the most erotic experience to watch -- Really! Oh how sensual it is to see her body give in to overwhelming sensations..., the whimpers, purrs, and moans in her trembling voice..., the look in her eyes..., her tremors..., her spasms..., and her body writhing in bed! Sorry, I got carried away (just as she does).

Her latest clips are full UHD 4K 3840x2160 crystal clear (of course depending on your monitor). Wanilianna is my friend and I have helped her considerably with wardrobe, scenario ideas, and promotion (like this reply).

She and I would like it very much if you would go to her Clips4Sale store and buy some clips. If you like what she has, and you would like something just for you, she does custom videos! They are great and easy to buy, she is great, she is honest, she is uninhibited, and she is drop-dead beautiful. You can also check out

waniliannas-vintage-nylons.tumblr.com/

Lastly, it is my goal to promote her in every way I can. If any prominent adult content masters on this fine board would want to help she and I, we would be so ever thankful!

Thank you... and I sincerely hope you enjoy this reply.
Dave wholovesvintagestyle is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote