View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 07:05 AM  
NewNick
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shap View Post
Funny how the first one or two replies set the tone for a thread. Had the first 2 replies been people looking for feedback the positivity from that would have set the tone and detracted most people from posting negativity. Likewise the fact the first posts were clowning me now nobody wants to post their site for fear of being ridiculed.

Oh well. I tried.
Jesus Shap, you have posted shit loads of threads like this since you sold your company.

You have offered all sorts of business arrangements to someone who can come up with something - none of them have amounted to anything.

I am also surmising that you have been burned in various non adult tech start ups as well.

If I had been in your shoes I would have taken the money, but for fucks sake stop searching around for something that is not there.

Top end Twisty's type monthly membership sites do not make money any more, webcam is very tough to get into and the margin is very tight, and the tube business is pretty saturated.

But what does a guy with money in the bank do to kill time ?

“There isn’t really an upside to Trump.” Tucker Carlson.
NewNick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote