View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 11:50 AM  
Etology_Sahar

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adnium_Ivana View Post
Umm excusez-moi?? We've had like 2 polar vortexes in the past few years (they say another is coming this winter) and our REGULAR temps dip below -20 to -30ish with windchill PLUS we are near the damn LAKES. Not just one like your pussyfoot St Lawrence but a lot more!

Do you have any idea what snow + vortex + lake + wind + motherfuckin downtown skyscrapers creating WIND TUNNELS feel like??

Yeah you don't know so don't even play son. Come down to Toronto and our winter will school your Caribou drinking, tourtière eating ass in what a true Canadian winter entails BOOM
That was the funniest response i ever heard..and it came from a torontonian..which is rare..cuz they usually lack some creativity..but that one was good..kudos to u..

BUT...i've been to TO in the middle of "winter" and i barely had to wear a scarf...so i dont know what part of TO you find yourself in...but i've yet to see a cold Tdot winter..;)

PS i was talking TO not Ontario..just to be sure..:-P
Etology_Sahar is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote