View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 04:42 AM  
LovinNothin
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Do all the Kardashians have a black fetish?

What is up with almost all of the Kardashians when it comes to black cock and black pussy? Is the family addicted to black? I've never heard of Armenians even dating black people. Most Armenians date and marry other Armenians and some rarely White. But this Armenian family is hooked on black??? Some kind of fetish, or control issue? They don't just date and marry black men, but the dominate them completely.

It's either because their father died early, and left the women hurt and very insecure so they date black men that they can totally dominate and control, or they just like black cock? And Rob too?? He can have almost any camera whore he wants, and he picks the most ghetto fat ass overweight uneducated ugly black bitch on the market?

I just don't understand this family.

I'm not saying black is bad, I'm talking about why does this family selects these black freaks:

Kim - Kanye, mentally ill self diluted rapper.

Khloe - Llamar drug abusing basket ball player

Rob - Blac Chyna pole dancing money grubbing whore.

Kylie - Tyga, busted broke ugly (and I do mean ugly) self indulgent rapper whose 15 mins is up.

Chris Jenner - Corey Gamble, 25 years younger than Chris, male prostitute, paid to date Chris thru a large allowance.

They can't find any decent people to date and marry?

I'm sure there are plenty or 'normal' black people out there, if they must have black, but 'normal' doesn't do it for this family. They gotta be freaks.

No lawyers. No doctors. No construction workers. No teachers.

There isn't one man in that family that is respectable or father material.

Honorable mentions:

Kourtney, well, she is the only one that married a white dude, even though he is a little cry baby trust fund whore.

...and the stunning and beautiful Kendal, who seems to be the only normal one left.
She has a great career and seems to have distanced herself from this circus family of freaks and camera whores.

And for the Grand Finale:

Can't close without mentioning the Queen Freak of all time: Caitlyn Jenner.
Once that tranny starts dating black men... well....

"The circle is now complete."

LovinNothin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote