View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 04:23 AM  
notinmybackyard
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ********** View Post

Maybe you should google the RFK Center for Justice and Human Rights, The Solutions Project, etc. Oh and also check out the donation he made to build a solar power system near Fukishima, etc.

Oh man...
And maybe you should investigate people like Mother Teresa, Sharad Dixit and even Marie Ens. But if humanitarians aren't your cup of tea then I suggest Martin Luther King and Mahatma Gandhi. Individually qll of these people have done more to help others and change this world than a hundred men like Elon Musk ever will.

As for Elon Musk's "foundations" and these "organizations" he owns or is involved in. As far as I'm concerned he's just paying for advertising while networking his fellow millionaires.

Mark I get you and you're certainly an intelligent and thoughtful man. Therefore I'll submit this to you for your consideration.

We've had more war in the last 100 years than in all of combined human history.
Today our nations are surveillance states rapidly becoming police states. Our cities are filled with crime, racism and injustice while the people have become marginally literate and highly unskilled. Today's youth are a generation of Icon sliders on tactile screens and social morons that avoid leaving their homes. Technological progress doesn't create stability, it tends to creates the opposite. Absurd amounts of money and power are increasingly being concentrated into the hands of a shrinking few; it's fascism from a smiling oligarchy worshiped as celebrities.

This is not the evolution of mankind but its de-evolution and we have men like Elon Musk to thank for it.