View Single Post
Old 12-27-2016, 07:35 AM  
amanda36c

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speigelau View Post
I know who you are and promoted you on ifriends, but why can't you answer any of the questions posed here? Are you alleging that streamate bought webpower? Did you not get paid as an affiliate or camgirl? Streamate has been paying affiliates every week on time for over 15 years, never heard of anyone claiming to be ripped off by them.
If you promoted me all those years ago, then you must have been ripped off by them too, only you're too fucking dumb to figure it out. That's not my fault. I showed proof in my blog. Here's more proof, for you.
https://amanda36c.wordpress.com/2015...-banks-part-3/ If they change the customer's name, they no longer have to pay the affiliate. That's exactly what they did, numerous times. See for yourself. And now, Moneytree changes to Cambuilder. Voila. Look at what I wrote. I provided links, screenshots. Not sure what more I can do for you.

I hope this helps clear your mind. You seem very upset over my post.
amanda36c is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote