View Single Post
Old 12-27-2016, 08:48 AM  
Speigelau
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda36c View Post
If you promoted me all those years ago, then you must have been ripped off by them too, only you're too fucking dumb to figure it out. That's not my fault. I showed proof in my blog. Here's more proof, for you.
https://amanda36c.wordpress.com/2015...-banks-part-3/ If they change the customer's name, they no longer have to pay the affiliate. That's exactly what they did, numerous times. See for yourself. And now, Moneytree changes to Cambuilder. Voila. Look at what I wrote. I provided links, screenshots. Not sure what more I can do for you.

I hope this helps clear your mind. You seem very upset over my post.
Your blog post refers to Webpower aka ifriends, not streamate. Webpower never ripped me off and always paid me on time. I do know some affiliates who did have problems with them, but that's par for the course with any program.

Streamate has no affiliation with Webpower and I'm not sure why you posted your rant about Webpower in this Streamate thread. Streamate did not change to Cambuilder, they simply created an extension brand to facilitate white labels to their affiliates. For years, Streamate would only allow white labels to their large affiliates by manually approving each white label.

A couple years ago they decided to create Cambuilder and open the white labels up to all of their affiliates. The Streamate/moneytree program still exists and if you have revshare customers with them, you're still getting paid as an affiliate. Cambuilder is simply an affiliate portal to create and manage your streamate white label.
Speigelau is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote