View Single Post
Old 12-30-2016, 10:09 AM  
Welshmorph
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
there's no point in us batting the ball back & forth, you're set in your ways, anti "the royals". How ever, you need not "hope she was dead" as you began in this thread, that's just ignorant & damn right nasty.

The fact that people have friends & know people, not knowing their ways until too late, like the world, is neither here or there. The fact you made out the royals are in the same comparison as Savile is just wrong. Shall we accept everyone's the same as everyone we know. If you have a friend, he's a thief, does this make you a thief? Exactly...

The fact that these fake sites need to be stopped, is the fact
It isn't wrong about Savile, Charles and Mountbatten though. Just because the mainstream media don't report it doesn't mean it's not true. It's all out there if people take the time to search for it.

When Charles and Diana first started having marriage difficulties Jimmy Savile was tasked with acting as a marriage counsellor. A fact that is out there if you want to look for it.
You don't think it's odd that someone who is just a DJ at the end of the day and indeed had never been married was given such a task?

The IRA blew up Mountbatten due to his ties to Kincora Boys Home - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kincora_Boys'_Home

Prince Andrew has been with Jeffrey Epstein on numerous occasions after Epstein had already served time for child prostitution.

I appreciate I'm not going to change your mind though. If you did actually look everything up though I think you'd be shocked.

Yes I am anti-monarchy. I want an end to hereditary rule and to be able to vote for our head of state. We might as well be North Korea if we are going to let bloodline dictate who is our head of state.

And it's not so much that I want the Queen to die as an actual person. I want monarchy to die and the best chance of it happening in the UK is when Elizabeth Saxe-Coburg Gotha dies and everyone is suddenly in the unknown due to how long she has been in power. Hopefully that will lead to a proper debate in the country where by people will realise how outdated the idea of a monarchy is and they money that goes to them could be better spent on hospitals, schools, homelessness etc.

Morph