View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 04:17 AM  
razor33

Industry Role:
Question regarding to future Payoneer payments:

All of us who have a Payoneer account must have received the same email from them today, that they will introduce FirstChoice Pay on Febr 1st and that some of their partner companies will be transferred to there and those payments will be going to FirstChoice Pay and not Payoneer. Only they didn't mention, which companies will be affected and which won't, which would be the most important thing imho.

We will have two accounts and two cards as it appears.

Do any of you know, if Chaturbate/Zmedianow will be affected by this or will they stay with Payoneer?

It would be good to know beforehand, if we can expect any hiccups because of this or if we won't be affected at all.

Chaturbate haven't sent any email regarding to this so far, which can mean that we won't be affected, they haven't sent the email yet or they won't send anything about this at all. Payoneer said, that they notified all the affected companies already.

I figured i ask here first, i wouldn't bother none of their supports with this just yet.
razor33 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote