View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 08:23 AM  
Vendzilla
Biker Gnome

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
It is well known that I hate Trump. But do I want him to fail? Of course not. I honestly hope he does well. However, I highly doubt he will do well.

Everything he is doing is setting himself up for failure.

Appointing Ben Carson to run HUD is a great example. Trump says he wants Carson to run HUD because Carson is a "good leader". On the face of it that sounds like a good idea, but do you honestly mean to tell me that out of the three hundred and twenty million people in the United States Trump couldn't find someone who had some knowledge of housing and urban development AND was a good leader? Did he even try?

The woman he wants to put in charge of education is another fail. This woman grew up with a silver spoon in her mouth and has never attended public school, nor has her children. She wants to create some kind of school voucher system, so parents can place their children in a private school. What she doesn't understand is that the US government is on average $11k. No private school will touch that, and the aveage American family cannot afford to kick in "extra" money to combine with a "voucher" to put their kids through school.

Trump seems to think he is in charge here, and frankly, he isn't. He cannot just pick up the phone and call another country and reverse forty years of US policy by mistake. This was on of the first things he did, and he completely fucked it up. He doesn't seem to understand our intelligence agencies work for him, but instead he seems to be taking advice from someone outside of the US intelligence agency. You must be kidding me, right? The most advanced intelligence agency in the world and instead Trump is going to trust someone he barely knows?

This is not going to end well.
You're basing your opinions on what has happened in the past and those things have not worked. Our education system is rated 14th in the world, we're behind Poland? Thniking outside the box is exactly what we need.
Carbon is not the problem, it makes up 0.041% of our atmosphere , 95% of that is from Volcanos and decomposing plants and stuff. So people in the US are responsible for 13% of the carbon in the atmosphere which 95% is not from Humans, like cars and trucks and stuff and they want to spend trillions to fix it while Solar Panel plants are powered by coal plants
think about that
Vendzilla is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote