View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 01:17 PM  
Google Expert
Webmaster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
I seem to be on a streak of having empty seats next to me.... The last few flights I've taken were't nearly full and I've had the entire row to myself. It's been nice.
Here's a really cool lifehack (and don't say i never share any good info on this board):

When boarding a place, wait till the very last minute. You must be among the last 3-5 people who board. This is because all the retards before you go in and take their seats.

When you enter the plane last, every idiot is sitting in his seat, so you go to the back of a plane with a confident look on your face and take the free rows that are there. (most of the time there are a few free rows in the back that haven't been sold).

So you pick a free row of 3 or 4 seats and seat in the middle and put your bags on nearby seats (so no one else decides to come and sit next to you). After the takeoff comfortably lie down across all 4 seats and sleep through the whole flight.

This is especially great on long transatlantic flights.
Google Expert is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote