View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 04:16 PM  
Vendzilla
Biker Gnome

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
I live in Southern California. I've posted about the wall for longer than needed I don't want to repeat myself. We live with this issue and the Republicans have struck down every bill to fortify border security for 16 years now. We spend $5 Billion a year on border security here. I've posted all this crap before here with multiple links to all the bills etc. Just repeating myself now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico...States_barrier
So what's your point, that I have to be a fan boy to get you and read everything you post, I don't do that.

So your putting the republicans for not doing it and for Trump for doing it? Are you a little confused?

I live in Los Angeles and my best friend lost his life last year to a fucking illegal alien that had been cited 3 times for not having a drivers license, then Because of AB60, they gave them one and then he ran over my best friend, killing him and paralyzing the woman on the back of the bike for life. Then that POS ran and was found later, he's out on 50k bail and has enjoyed two holiday seasons on bail after he did this and they still haven't set a trial date after a year and a half.

Sanctuary Cities needs to go BYE BYE, illegal aliens that break the law should be shipped off and the wall should be built better.

I've also watched as heroin is causing problems in the city my mom lives in , in the country. that kind of drugs we don't need!

It's more than just a wall, it's stopping illegal immigration into this country
Carbon is not the problem, it makes up 0.041% of our atmosphere , 95% of that is from Volcanos and decomposing plants and stuff. So people in the US are responsible for 13% of the carbon in the atmosphere which 95% is not from Humans, like cars and trucks and stuff and they want to spend trillions to fix it while Solar Panel plants are powered by coal plants
think about that
Vendzilla is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote