View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 08:45 AM  
Joshua G
dumb libs love censorship

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkster View Post
First off - I'm the furthest thing from liberal you will ever find - and that "supposed smear" is a phrase that liberals used - not Republicans or conservatives - if you are going to defend someone with twisted facts, at least learn history so you have some good basis

You might also read up on Pat Buchanan's movement a few decades back where they did the same thing...Trump is following their plan almost perfectly

I'm sure David Duke is grinning somewhere at the irony of it all
theres no racism in what he said, you fucking moron. its you dumb libs that are trying to make up race issues out of nothing. your not a dumb lib...bullshit...only dumb libs start threads whining about who got offended.

now your bringing pat buch into this??? why dont you reach farther back & compare trump to nathan bedford forrest...or do i have to recite that history to you...

go away dumb lib with your race whining. GFY has bladewire & brassdonkey, those jobs are taken.

Joshua G is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote