View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 10:00 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam View Post
Excuses -- we?
The British can hardly stand on their two feet themselves today.
God Bless the Queen ...
ME British Mandate gone. Singapore gone. Hong Kong gone. India gone. Empire GONE.

Keep hatin' on America and next time we may not come and save your dumb ass.
You failed to answer my question. Just turned to hate.

It Israel doesn't have a Biblical Right to the land, is Judaism, Christianity, Islam a crock of shit? Created by the type of politicians you rightly hate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam View Post
I think that the Democrat party will need to evolve or a new party that bridges the wealth divide in this country will emerge. The two parties we have just manipulate the populace to stay in power and milk the nation.

Trump and Hillary are both liars -- the better liar got the job
We know there was no, Adam and Eve, Garden of Eden, Cain and Abel, Exodus out of Egypt as described in the Jewish Bible, Israel isn't the promised land, a god that can create the world can look after his chosen people a lot better than the Jews have been taken care of, etc. Once that was established, the three Abrahamic religions are nothing.

So other than force what right has Israel to take land from others?

Before you answer that, think of all the other lands taken. And then answer why ISIS has no right to kill people to take their land?

We take land with force for our benefit. But let's not kid ourselves that religious reasons are anything but bullshit myths spun by politicians to control the feeble minded. With Israel the amazing thing is American's taxes subsidise it and the core reason Muslims hate Israel and its allies.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote