Old 01-26-2017, 03:08 AM  
CurrentlySober
Too lazy to wipe my ass

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Google Expert View Post
Illegal to ship within US.

/thread
While agree with the fact you have presented, I genuinely feel that the "/thread" comment part, is the wrong way to look at it...

I post this response as an opening to a wider discussion, and not as an attack on you personally

To me, the fact that 'its illegal' that simply means that You have a lot less competition and likewise if there are few places prepared to ship, then you have a bigger market and much higher demand.

OK, illegal is illegal, but from your own moral compass stand point, are you really hurting anyone by doing it? Provided they are vacuum packed and sufficiently sealed, theres really no way that you are gonna get found out. Or, have them shipped from outside the US...

However, a way round it would be to put a disclaimer on your advert, saying these products are for novelty purposes only. Punters would think you 'have to say that' but what you are actually sending are panties that have had the back and crotch dipped in a light solution of breakfast tea (for colour) and a dash of ammonia (for smell)

Then, if you are caught out by the feds, you haven't actually done anything illegal, but your punters will be happy as pigs in shit as they are getting the product the desire, and its fulfilling the fantasy they want...

imho, making good money today involves thinking outside of the normal methods and doing whatever you can. Just thinking its illegal and not exploring further is (again, imho) not a good way to think about things...

If you can provide a service, that makes someone want to pay, and you make a profit, then you can do it all day long... Its all a fantasy after all

👁️ 👍️ 💩
CurrentlySober is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote