View Single Post
Old 01-28-2017, 10:49 AM  
TheBlackShark
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by drexl View Post
I use their api to pull models data into my site.

I still don't know if I should embed the streams using my whitelabel domain or the main brand (this is currently what I do)

* whitelabel: I can bypass ad blockers + cookie is not an issue but Chaturbate integration is not great (watermark + need to leave my site to register)

* brand: competing with others cookies, ad blockers are preventing video to show up

Who has a site embedding cams and what approach do you think is best?
Hey Drexl this is also my question to everyone here that embedding cams.. personally there are some facts that pushing me back to promote chaturbate.com instead of my whitelabel with them:

1. My whitelabel is a subdomain and from today Google chrome mark all http websites as non-secure, i haven't ssl certificate at the time and when the user is on the signup page on whitelabel chrome report the site as "NON-SECURE", this not help the signup process.

2. my earnings was better sending users to main site instead that to whitelabel.

3. Many models creating lately a big button "click this button for signup" stealing your commission. this is ridiculous.
TheBlackShark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote