View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 06:37 PM  
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzmulti View Post
I liked Arrival. A LOT.
But, I wouldn't say 'Fuck Star Trek', LOL!
OK, then how about "Fuck Star Trek: Beyond"? You have to admit it was truly awful. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a good action movie. Star Trek 2009 had a great balance of action and science fiction and human-vulcan stories, and a sci-fi(?) concept that I always like - Black Holes, Time Travel and Alternate realities. BEYOND just had none of that. Dumb action, boring story, endless plot holes, bad science, and shitty direction by Justin Lin. Oh and lets not forget Rhianna's screaching over the end credits.. My mind wanted to kill me for making it sit through that crappy movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross View Post
I did watch The Girl On The Train last night and that is a must watch movie, especially if you haven't read the book and like me did not know the plot of the movie because it swings like crazy. My wife had read the book and was loving watching me try to unravel it all and figure out who did what. Great movie.
Cool thanks! I think it's available on demand. Will check it out this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H-Tom View Post
The Expanse on Syfy fucking rocks!
Haven't watched it yet. What is it about? And can I start watching from any episode or should I watch from the beginning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
I like the movie but they ruined the end...it could have gone better ways in the end...hollywood has an end problem...
I'm so surprised... I thought the ending was perfect. SEMI-SPOILER AHEAD: Once you learn about Amy Adam's character and realize the ending, it's just the saddest thing. A good Sci-Movie WITH a sad ending? Amazing. Bravo. It could have ended with a feel-good high-five thing which movies usually end with. I'm glad it didn't.

PS: This trailer really captures the mood. It's has muted colors, a dark and gloomy soundtrack, and amazing dark and creepy feel. (Though the trailer gives away too much).

VideoChat Solutions | Custom Software | IT Support
https://www.2much.net | https://www.lcntech.com
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote