View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 10:45 PM  
razor33

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
CB pays me by Paxum, but I'm not sure why I would need two accounts/cards. If I get it right, my Payoneer account was transitioned to Firstchoice Pay including all my funding (all are adult related) sources and I don't need to do anything at all. I wasn't asked to order a new prepaid Mastercard, BTW.
Interesting.

They sent me an email 3 weeks ago and today again about the transition. When i logged into my Payoneer account, i was greeted with the message, that Zmedianow was moved and i need to order a new Firstchoice Pay card.

You need two cards, because there are partners which stay with Payoneer and there partners which have been moved, apparently the adult related ones. I imagine these two services will be independent from each other with time.

I can't post an url just yet, but here's the FAQ about the transition: payoneer.com/campaign/payoneer-firstchoicepay-faqs/

"As of February 1st, 2017, Payoneer is working alongside Firstchoice Pay to support all of your payment needs. You will now have an online account for both Payoneer and for Firstchoice Pay, as well as a dedicated prepaid MasterCard® for each. Payments from specific platforms will remain in Payoneer, while others will transition to Firstchoice Pay."

Chaturbate already updated their model sign up page: chaturbate.com/accounts/model_register/ and switched Payoneer to Firstchoice Pay.
razor33 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote