View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 02:15 AM  
razor33

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickBaer View Post
I do XTube and CB on Payo. In fact, XTube is why I ever got Payo, in 2008 or 2009. So upon reading this, I Signed In to Payo, and got redirected to FC- with same Sign In details.

All of my Payo account history was there waiting for me. My first payday of February should be Friday or Saturday (Monday?), so we'll see how that goes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
Well, then it seems all of my partners have been moved and I don't need two accounts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreweb View Post
All my old payoneer details were moved now at firstchoicepay including my card and my funding sources so I think everything will be ok! I need to mention that I always had a card issued by choice bank so I wasn't forced to change anything!
This got me thinking and i believe i know the reason for a new card in my case.

I also got my first ever Payoneer card in 2008 (from Adultfriendfinder), i was using Payoneer on and off and my account got disabled because of inactivity, once i lost my card (which was found by the new owner of my car lol), so long story short this Payoneer card i have now, i got it through a non-adult partner (Fiverr) and i linked to Chaturbate only later (Fiverr is printed on the card too, it was issued by Choice Bank though). With this new launch - as it appears - Payoneer is separating their adult related business from the non-adult one and more than likely everyone who got their card via a non-adult partner, will be required to have a new card with Firstchoice Pay.

It also explains why some Chaturbate affiliates and models with new accounts weren't able to add their existing (non-adult partner) Payoneer accounts to Chaturbate in the past few months, Payoneer must have been preparing for the switch already.

When i check the funding sources on the Firstchoice Pay account, it says Payoneer and Zmedianow is still a funding source in my Payoneer account as of now. Nothing was moved for me, they issued the new card, i already see the last 4 digits.

tl;dr If you have mixed type of funding sources (adult and non-adult too) on your Payoneer card and you got the card via a non-adult partner, more than likely only in that case will be required to get the new Firstchoice Pay card.
Otherwise you won't be needing a new card - you will still have a new Firstchoice Pay account, where the adult/moved payments will go, if any - and you can access both your Payoneer and Firstchoice Pay funds with your existing Payoneer card.
razor33 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote