View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 12:12 PM  
Marshal
Biz Dev and SEO

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
You may be somebody I need but I have no xHamster money, but have a better content... Need somebody who can get me from 200 K Alexa to under 100 K, have all new unusual and original unique content....would work out some performance "option"..., My concern ?? You seem to be changing companies as somebody changing mistresses ( in other words why would Sparky let youngo if younwere soooo hot???.). Whats's up with that ??
Sparky is an awesome guy and one of my all-time favourite persons I have ever met! I could tell only good things about him! However we were not in the same deparments.

I'll be straight honest: the answer to your question is rather simple - it is about the type of the job I'm doing. It's more or less a consulting job with a need of experience. For example, if you need somebody to tell you what to do next and to set everything up properly. Starting from the vision to all the technical details. Depending on the complexity of a project it could take anywhere from 6 months to a couple of years. Unless it is something that is so innovative and in demand of constant creativity.

If you think I'm the right person for your project, feel free to contact me. After all, it's not all about the money, but about the challenge.
Marshal is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote