View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 03:38 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by oppoten View Post
My point is that he is happy that Germans do not multiply fast. He thinks all Germans are Nazis.
if you do not speak a language you should not THINK but ask someone who understand what he said.

what he communicates is that there ARE nazis in germany but for fortune they do not reproduce themself faster as others.
so what he indicates is, that we have to live with this small number of idiots forever but they wonīt become more.

that there ARE nazis in german is a fact what nobody doubts - the problem is that there are 100 times more nazis in USA they just gave the baby another name.

Quote:
I did not read it in another thread. I often don't go back to threads I've posted in, because the replies are usually very predictable.
maybe you should - because LEARNING MEANS that you know and think about otherīs arguments. there is no human without errors and failures - and that INCLUDES YOU TOO