View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 10:00 PM  
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Whereas you give the impression of an uptight wired alt-right recluse nutjob that none of those people would ever want hang with and only "met you" as their valet handing them their keys
Perhaps you're reflecting?

Each of those people I've hung with for at least a night. Most many nights. To give perspective, I was at Wy's wedding. She absolutely LOVES me and tried to get Ashley and I together at one point. Bolton unbeknownst to many had a thing for Ashley and that's how I met him.. He wasn't at the wedding though.. Many others were.. I was at Shania's original release party. Kid Rock is all over this town and we use to hang at some of the same places many of which he's been tossed out of.. Pamela was here when one of his bands was playing at a friends bar. just so happens I was the only one wearing a tux in a grunge bar that night so that helped with that introduction. Slash is very good friends with one of my best friends.. Jamey Johnson's ex is a childhood friend.. She is why he is the success that he is (she co-wrote most of his original songs) and also why he nearly lost it all in the beginning (he was a drunk so she left him and he went into a drunken depression). Shall I continue?