View Single Post
Old 03-13-2017, 11:40 AM  
Steve Rupe
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by candyflip View Post
Another "new" nick. And I never stole anything. I copied his style and his designs, I never copped to anything and have always stood my ground. And like I said, he and I worked on a number of projects over the years. If you think that bringing up the fact that I copied someone's design style 16 years ago has any effect on me or my business or even here on GFY...you're grasping.

Seriously though, another 2016 nick with less than 500 posts is gonna come at me. You're either Bladewire or someone who's been banned here more than once before. Please tell us you're old nick, if you're so clued into all that from the past.

My police officer is waiting for me to go smoke my blunt so we can watch a movie. That should tell you how much she cares
As I pointed out Fletchxxx was not your only victim. And yes you confessed to being a thief Anyone that has been around this board knows about you.

BTW, I joined the board in 2001. I quickly saw that it was of little use to me and I did not have time to involve myself at the time so I quit posting after a short period of time. I still viewed the board from time to time over the years. I now have more time on my hands so I recently rejoined the board under my real name as I had forgotten and lost my previous account when buying a new computer multiple times over the years.
Steve Rupe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote