View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 06:44 PM  
marlboroack
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterhoursstudios View Post
A few weeks ago this guy Marlboroack tried to label me as a scammer on gfy, Thinking I was a no body cause no one has really heard of me and I don't spend a lot of time on gfy, I come on here post what I need and leave, I didn't come into this business to become famous or well known, I came to the adult industry to make a buck just like the rest of us, Brandon Ackerman was mistaken i do know important people that help start this industry and I am respected by them. So all I had to do was make a few text and emails to get the proof I needed to bring this fucker off his high horse.

He also has a few other people selling for him the same content packages.

And he is passing Third World Media off as 3nd World Content

If you have bought content from him and it had Combat Zone or Third World Media Content you need to demand a refund from Marlboroack or Adult Content Licensing and any other name he calls himself these days. He had no rights to resale it to you.

I already know he is going to say I faked this proof, So if anyone would like to check this story out feel free to contact Combat Zone Owner is Dion number is listed, Third World Media the Owner is Steve or Big ED also number is listed, My name is Lloyd so you can confirm I talked to them.

marlboroack is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote