View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 06:37 AM  
luhasr
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by growli View Post
Hello there!

I've an extabilished adult website, it's making about 30k visitors / mo and earning about 1.200 $ / mo since the last year.

I'm looking the right guy to JV with, a really skilled SEO, to bost the website to the next level and bring it to 100k visitors /mo: not impossible in my niche, but i've no time to follow it because i'm envolved on different projects.

The idea is to share with you the largest part (up to 70%) of the monthly income and 50% of the website sell (i would like to sell it in the next year for at least 2 time the monthly income, i have already the right opportunity to do that if number will match).

So, this is the plan: if you guys are interested to apply my proposal and want to know all details, numbers, url and keywords, please answer here (or pm me) explaining why i have to chose you. I appreciate some details about your past projects and your main seo techniques applied. I'll answer you in PM and we could discuss about the prokect.

Many thanks to reading me.
Al the best!
Still need advise and help?
luhasr is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote