View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 06:02 PM  
Idigmygirls
Confirmed User

Too bad you posted a bit too late to attend my seminar and presentation in Phoenix. I gave a 1 hour talk all about VR and adult.

In any event, I'm always happy to talk to other VR enthusiasts. Tell me what you need, and I'll be happy to bring you up to speed. Maybe PM me your contact info and we can connect.

FYI, my company facilitates many of the top VR studios. We offer a full suite of solutions including giving camera rigs and post production services so that anyone can shoot top quality VR. We also offer a network of web sites that can be joined where we'll operate the affiliate program and run the entire web site and support services if desired.

We have had tens of thousands of Paying VR subscribers join our network already, and every site gets cross promotion, so every company that works with us gets immediate exposure and sales across our platform.

So, any solutions you need, I've got em. And answers to all things VR for you too