View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 06:01 AM  
Scott McD
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
first, if weīre going to bring the US into this EU discussion, thereīs no money asked from the EU to the US, Trump doesnīt know anything about NATO & the spending.

What you also do not realise is that the EU gives back to the UK a better subsidiary than what is known. The UK have already began plans to cut costs & corners because the EU gives rules and regs to bring the EU together & not have itīs huge gaps. Britainīs always been the closed closet, Germany about education & Spain about family & open rules, as with Holland, Belgium, France, the Netherlands pretty much the rest of Europe.

Already the British government have planned to forget the sats tests for the youth...

SATs tests for seven-year-olds could be axed under new government plans - Mirror Online

letīs wait until there are less police stations, hospitals & fire forces around the UK, less work on the play areas & parks, countrysides & roads in general.

I give 5 years & already thereīll be a difference. I feel sorry for the youth with less education & the OAPīs with less care

The EU isn't working.

Fact.

I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You Should Too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote