View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 11:24 AM  
razor33

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by biiiglia View Post
How much do you pay for every ATM withdrawal? The fixed withdrawal fee here is $3.15 . Is it expensive? Just withdraw large amount of money at once.

There is a guy on this forum who represents Firstchoice Pay. Maybe you have to write your story in the Firstchoice Pay thread. He'll answer you there.
It's not just the withdrawal fee.

I live in EU, i shop online quite a lot, most of the times in EUR or GBP, although we have our domestic currency. I earn in USD, i withdraw money in my domestic currency to put money on my domestic card (one currency conversion), what i can use online and there's another currency conversion from my domestic currency to EUR or GBP, if i buy in EUR or GBP. The fixed withdrawal fee, a certain percentage of the withdrawn amount and the surplus currency conversions can add up really quickly. Not talking about the inconvenience, that i need to go to an ATM to withdraw, then to the bank to load my domestic card.

If i were to have a card which can be used online, there would be no ATM fee and only one currency conversion, plus i don't have to leave my basement to withdraw money to put it on my other card. lol

Anyway, it's solved now.

Firstchoice Pay didn't get back to me in a week, so i contacted their rep you recommended. The issue was solved in a matter of minutes thanks to him. It turned out to be a faulty chip. They issued and shipped a new card.
razor33 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote