View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 04:16 PM  
blackmonsters
Making PHP work

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesouth View Post
PersonallyI think this could have been avoided...not now of course.

Drug companies used America and US employers and US insurance companies to pay for the rest of the world and to subsidize R and D. In my case consider my first trip to Thailand My doctor said I need HEP A and B vaccines...he asked if I was going into rural Thailand...I said YES. He then said I needed Typhoid and Malaria vaccines...they were pills he wrote the scrip.

The insurance company paid for the Hep A and B when i took the scrip to the pharmacy (CVS) I was told my insurance company would not pay for the Typhoid and Malaria vaccines. I said fine I will pay myself...the total for both vaccines 700 dollars.

I talked to DWB who told me get those in Thailand.

I walked into a pharmacy paid 20 dollars US...no scrip needed and I got the EXACT same vaccines from the exact same companies in the exact same dosage.

Now dont get me wrong the insurance companies are complicit in this as well they price gouge, they jacked prices when they saw that in the 80s and 90s mostly companies were paying for peoples health insurance so people werent soprice sensitive, they didnt see the money increasing. I had insurance in 2007 in 2008 it DOUBLED AND it excluded the return of my spinal tumor and it raised my deductable...in other words they fucked me every way they could...not unlike MindGeek but I digress.

Now we add congress and the war on drugs into the mix....now if you have osteo arthritis or cancer or anything that requires long term pain management you HAVE to drug test every 3 months and a doctor has to see you prior to every office visit..no more refills....so what does that do? it gives the insurance companies a reason to jack rates even more....and that 30 dollar drug test they use they bill you 350 dollars for it.... and this isnt even scratching the surface of the abuses by the drug companies, the insurance companies and to a lesser extent doctors and lawyers.

I suspect that this was the master plan by our government all along....Universal health care means bigger government..WAY bigger..more government employees and WAY WAY more people dependent on government...remember the first rule of government is that bigger government equals better government ;;; any way you look at it that is EXACTLY how government operates no matter which party is in charge I believe that this government plan to take over healthcare goes back to Clinton and has been engineered to get us exactly where we are

If the government were not interested in controlling our health then...

- Why did they start the "war on drugs"?

- Why even have an FDA; just let us eat shit on a stick if the price is good?

- Why pay for studies to find out what causes cancer?

- Why care about air pollution?

... ?????

blackmonsters is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote