View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 06:13 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewNick View Post
Yes Paul you have repeatedly tried to explain away your hypocrisy.

However the reality is that you are an economic migrant, and you are also a morally bankrupt migrant. You did not move to escape hunger or persecution. You migrated to a country that was fresh out of communism and the population were ripe to be exploited. You moved to a country where you could take advantage of the situation.

You moved to a country where young girls were cheap, plentiful, and very willing because of the socio-economic plight of the country, and now you have the audacity to pontificate about migrants.

Fucking hypocrite.

Then I'm an economic migrant like doctors, surgeons, nurses who move to a country for a higher wage.

Yes, I moved here because I could make more money and not cost the country a dime, in fact, contribute in terms of paying all those girls, my employees, the studio rent, buying equipment and of course the taxes I paid on the business and my income.

If I had not moved here and brought my turnover, the Czech Republic would be poorer.

You must stop thinking I live on benefits like you Damian.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote