View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 07:56 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
No US KKK leader has the power to arrest, detain & kill people.
Yes, KKK has no right given by the federal government to kill people. Does it mean they haven't done it? The same applies to Chechnya. Formally they have to obey the federal law, but the reality is a way different.

Also do you understand the videos in you post have nothing to do with the developments in Chechnya? Ok, I'll post mine for you then.

My life under Obama - Heterosexuals in the USA (documentary):

So it looks like being a straight man in the USA is as bad as being a gay in Russia. Is that correct, comrade?

You have posted the videos from unauthorized rally in Moscow (2015). The same happens to everybody here - doesn't matter which sexual orientation you are. Look the video filmed on March 26th (a week ago) in Moscow:

That's how Russian police deal with straight men. Does it mean that being straight is much more dangerous than being gay in Russia (I haven't seen a video of gays beaten like that by police)? Would be real funny to hear your explanation ;)