View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 08:58 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
What's about joining the military? You have a right to kill (and to be killed) since 18 or even less, but you can't buy a beer? Only in America

Go to China then. I'm absolutely ok with the existing sexual-related laws in Russia. I really don't understand why you are so obsessed with gay rights in my country. Are you Russian? Have you visited Russia? Maybe you are planning to visit it? I doubt you will be able to get a visa... So you'd better care about the US laws. In some states homosexual relations (even heterosexual ones involving anal sex) were considered as a crime (sodomy) just recently in 21st century. Only the US government can dictate their adult citizens which forms of sex is allowed and which is not. Land of the free my ass.
I've lived overseas for years in Australia in fine with an 18 year old drinking age.

You throw that AIDS test to get a Russian visa joke at me again saying I wouldn't get a Visa. I don't have AIDS or any other diseases. You keep mistakenly associating me with your antiquated fantasy Gay stereotype and then you tease me talking about your ass

Putin wants to make love with America, America wants to know what's under Putin's dress, we are seeing nasty dictator things we don't like, and hundreds of your citizens protesting your dictators regime were arrested last week.

I like Russian people for many years have met so many in person here in America, Australia & abroad. Like America, your people need to keep your government in control, it's a struggle, don't let a dictator control you and set you back from progress & prosperity
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote