View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 02:22 AM  
Umbalabob
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Head of Brokerbabe

You all know that I manage the Marketing and Sales Team of Brokerbabe and Glize. Now that we offer additionally own Datingproducts in Brokerbabe, the workload has become too crazy - and no I dont leave the company or Brokerbabe
Its about time to step a little bit back from the day to day Brokerbabe business and make space for an expert in the adult space. Its not a beginners job. We expect at least 3 years in this field with a vast knowledge in the mobile or dating space - preferred both! We expect that you have from this 3 years minimum 1 year experience in a management position. We prefer somebody that will join us in Bucharest, but we are open to talk also to people that wanna stay remote and come over for 1-2 project weeks a month.
Our reputations speaks for us and the team is a class of its own!
If you think you have the guts to become the new Head of Brokerbabe hit me up on whatever Channel you prefer :-) my mail is [email protected]

Instagram: Affpal
[email protected]

Youtube
Umbalabob is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote