View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 06:39 AM  
LarsAWE
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Thanks for your comments everyone!

Hey guys thanks again for participating in the thread, no matter if its positive or negative.

It seems, that many of you worry about certain issues that existed in the past. I would encourage anyone who has this type of worry on their minds, to contact me personally so we can discuss it, if you want to of course.

The truth is that many of you worry about conversion rates, because you don't see many signups, but on the other hand, AWE does in reality offer the highest payouts on the market. People are making some really good money with us, it's simply a fact. Anyway, if you need free signup reports, which is perfectly understandable, then I can help with that as previously mentioned. (skype ID: larsawe1)

I'm afraid adblock is a challenge for everyone, not just us.. Direct WL links is one of the solutions here..

The newest promo tools are custom iframes which you should check out if you haven't. Also, video banners will be released next week. Any other wishes when it comes to tools besides the already mentioned?

Either way, all your comments have been noted duly, and will be forwarded accordingly.

Cheers guys, make that $$$

E-mail: [email protected]

Sites: LiveJasmin | CameraBoys | MyTrannyCams | LiveSexAsian | Whitelabel |
LarsAWE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote