View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 01:16 PM  
jezz87
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
but there is really no other reason to run a company from here if it is not nessecary for whatever reason. taxlaws and paperworks here are just pure harrasment only topped in thailand. but there they recommend me at the office for register a company not to do it because everybody just does it without register as long as they do not have dotzends of employees.

in spain when you only THINK about opening a company you will not believe how many people you will meet and donīt understand why they exist and for what.
I have a gestoria, a company which handles pretty much everything for me - forming the company, tax filling every 3 months, accounting - i met the owner of the gestoria like 3 years ago when i started it, and now i only talk to him through email once every 3 months when i send him my invoices and expenses. Bam it's done.

It's so strange that i have a totally different opinion about forming a company in Spain : it's a child's play and i dont have to do ANYTHING! To me, it's really awesome because i can focus on my business
jezz87 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote