View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 09:51 AM  
Tjeezers
Webmaster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRoy View Post
STFU Dave!! You burned hella people in this industry. From knowingly selling ads that have no traffic to getting loans and not paying them back. Go Fuck Yourself you piece of shit!

EVERYONE STAY AWAY FROM THE BUTCHER AND HIS WORYHLESS BOARD! I HAVE SCREENSHOTS TO PROVE HE'S FULL OF SHIT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Try me Dave I dare you... I will own your worthless ass here since you banned me for calling you out there. While you're down there, you can lick my balls
I AGREE

He is one of those people profiting of hard working people by letting them think he is active to but thats just not true, he is a leecher, and he sells them air. A total douche bag
Enroll in the SWAG Affiliate Asian Live Cam Program and receive a minimum of 2 bonus backlinks by placing your Affiliate Link on your website. The higher your link's position, the more bonus backlinks you'll receive. Request your bonus links here upon signing up.
Tjeezers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote