View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 06:14 PM  
gotonudecom
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
partner accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyStephans View Post
I'm looking into a Tube site project (not adult) and hope to read some quick reviews or comments on various scripts.

Specifically - I'm looking for a script that is good at handling "partner" accounts or maybe they should be "contributor" accounts. Much like YouTube, where contributors share in the advertising revenue for ads displayed within videos they contribute.

Visiting a few Tube script sites (sellers) they just don't seem to provide much detail on that specific feature.

Advice?

Experiences to share?

Thanks in advance for the help.

I have found nothing like this with a few hours of searching and forum posts.
There are a few that allow people to upload, nothing mentioned about revenue share.

Many of the Tube Script providers are lacking in support. Most respond quickly the first time and a few the second time. Request information a 3rd or 4th time, expect them to stop responding.

Most are in for the quick sale.

I have not completely reviewed this site.
Features - ClickcastX 4.0 - Adult CMS

Allow content partners and models to manage and encode video content and upload photo galleries in their own front side secure areas. Content partners can manage – videos, photos just like the admin – and assign pricing only for their content. Models can add videos or photosets just like the admin without the admin having to manage their content or provide them admin access.

https://www.mechbunny.com/tube-script
This as user uploads.