View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 07:21 AM  
partnerload

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
OK i get it, now, what will it cost? FYI: I have a great guy now who does it all manually. I will NOT let him go BUT would secure this service so he can expand it for me...
That's great, in an even lesser amount of time, your employee will be able to upload to many more sites. As well as schedule during times that he is not at the office/on his computer so you can upload at the exact times your content performs best.

Pricing is a credits based system, based on your personal needs. Not everyone is using the tool the same way/for the same things so we are remaining flexible for the users needs.

You can sign up manually on the website listed in our signature and we can add free credits to your account, or we can create the account for you with free credits so you can see exactly how it works, how it would work for you. If you want us to set it up, just send an email to [email protected]
partnerload is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook