View Single Post
Old 05-13-2017, 09:30 AM  
Achilles7171

Industry Role:
Mobile Dating App - Where to start

Hello Everyone, I have been working as a web designer for last 3 years, I have a couple projects going on right now and another one in its final stages, I have a good user base on my online dating site , Now I am thinking of getting into Mobile Dating App, IOS to start with or Maybe both android and ios at the same time but I did a lot of research and can't find what I am looking for. We have a lot of experienced people here, I was hoping someone would point me in the right direction.
Here is My idea.
An app with social logins,
Somewhat like a mixture of OKCUPID and TINDER.I mean people should be able to do more than just swipe left or right.
Location based (obviously)
Date requests , like someone wants to go for a movie date and they can post about it and if someone is interested they can just submit a request, if approved both can talk and go on...etc

I am hoping to avoid hiring someone and start building it from scratch costing $50k.As I am starting on a very limited scale, I want to know if something is already in the market for a good price and has if not all, but a few features that can work for me.
Open to suggestions. Thanks

Email: [email protected]
Achilles7171 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote