View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 01:31 PM  
llamadaeroticadotcom
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
i can advice smart tube pro

its adult but you can also convert it to non adult, and they have way more options than just tube, no rev share option only like what you want, but still a good script.

Smart Scripts

and their support is great, they always take time to respond and find a solution to what your needs are, with that you have a free version and a paid version and the script itself has tons of options and features

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyStephans View Post
I'm looking into a Tube site project (not adult) and hope to read some quick reviews or comments on various scripts.

Specifically - I'm looking for a script that is good at handling "partner" accounts or maybe they should be "contributor" accounts. Much like YouTube, where contributors share in the advertising revenue for ads displayed within videos they contribute.

Visiting a few Tube script sites (sellers) they just don't seem to provide much detail on that specific feature.

Advice?

Experiences to share?

Thanks in advance for the help.
llamadaeroticadotcom is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote