Old 05-17-2017, 04:13 PM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Jenny Jett - TrueAmateurModels.com

Name: Jenny J.
Height: 5' 07
Employment: Candy Store Cashier
Pictures: 1,145 High Resolution Pictures + More Pictures Already Taken & Coming Soon!

My name is Jenny and I am 19 years old. I was so excited to do the modeling shoot and I had a super great time too! Heck, you will see what I am talking about when you see the pictures! It was a fun time for sure, and it was also a new experience for me because I have never modeled before! I go to the gym quite frequently because it makes me feel good to work out and the gym was also where Ray (the photographer) and I met each other! He was running on the treadmill next to me and we were both watching a sports game on the television. I remember Ray making a comment to me about the game and I agreed with him. It didn't take long before he started discussing the nude modeling with me, but I actually thought the nude modeling seemed like a fun thing to do! I don't know if Ray was expecting for me to agree to do a shoot so quickly! I guess all I can say is that when the opportunity came knocking, I opened the door!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

photos above used from the galleries
Sexy Blonde Babe Jenny Modeling With Glasses - Trueamateurmodels.com
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote