View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 01:16 PM  
kikdirty
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian mike View Post
Got to do what you have to do for some justice around here...

Eric i know your the boss around here but if you want to apply the rules try to applied it at least equal to anyone.
I still don't get why my thread get lock when others keep doing the samething. Anyway here is one.

https://gfy.com/search.php?searchid=5870776

Multiple thread monthly EVERY MONTHS .... Selling same thing over and over ..
you need not just a locked post you need a big ban in your life!! you broken rules by spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. try also cospyration pay people for hate other members!! you are the big 1 to ban !!! because i only dont have respond you in time on skype you run here and start a teatre infamous and alot of this !!! just for dont apology i keep on my poket your fucking 70$ because are not a correct man onestly give the time to explain the problem and read not just spam and insult

I want to add I have the evidence of Skype conversations that show my good faith from the beginning. I was having trouble fixing my banners, I opened a ticket on my script forum to help me solve the problem I also answered by saying that the only way was to debug on his site, if I wanted to frighten them $ 70 I would have missed 1 full day to try to run her banners, I confirmed the refund but automatically after a few days for lack of balance has been canceled by the system. A normal person does not rush after 6 hours who does not receive reply or explanations on the forum to defame unscrupulous, even when he is told the problem continues and does not stop at this. I invited him several times to apologize but he preferred to continue to offend me and also came up to create a post on another section where he was looking for people who would help him out against me paying them, and these people also thanked me for having received the coin from Its part. This game you did and the animal sex story is a very bad thing. As far as that animal sex story I just rented a banner where c was a skype name that was not meant to mean nothing was like your screnshot because i just sold a space on my site where i was advertising a skype name i I'm not aware of what one does after that I'm not responsible for the sites that sponsor each visitor takes their responsibilities and their choice whether to go on or not to look at the banner itself was nothing to mean. I hope you will forever be just a negative element for the world. I have concluded so many business here on the forum honestly only with you I have had problems and I'm not the only one you are a flamer that does nothing but provoke and make random casualties. But since you are not a professional you seem like a child who enjoys mocking people and thinks they can do what they want freely.

sorry for my english is not good i try my best using google translate i hope you understand admin

kikdirty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote